Truck Service Shepparton
At North East Isuzu Shepparton, our workshop utilises the most up to date equipment and has been purpose built to support the Isuzu maintenance program, which allows you to get the best performance from your Isuzu vehicle.
As part of the Isuzu program, our team is committed to upholding the Isuzu Dealer Service Philosophy.
- Guaranteeing the quality of our workmanship, and fitting only genuine Isuzu parts
- Ensuring that all of our technicians are trained to Isuzu's high standards
- Ensuring competitive pricing and strict adherence to factory maintenance schedules
- Delivering consistent and superior standards of service
- Better understanding your needs so that we can exceed your expectations
Reasons for servicing your Isuzu Truck at North East Shepparton Isuzu:
- The experience and efficiency of working on Isuzu Trucks day in, day out.
- Model by model knowledge to fix problems first time, every time.
- Specialist Isuzu Truck diagnostic equipment for your truck service.
- Latest technical updates from our factory.
- Access to comprehensive training to stay up to date with the latest technology advances.
Additionally, while you know your car is in good hands, so are you! Our customers are welcome to enjoy our North East Isuzu Shepparton lounge area with plasma television. So, you can relax and enjoy free tea and coffee while your vehicle is being serviced. If you prefer to be dropped nearby, you can avail yourself of our free courtesy transportation service. We will call you when your vehicle is ready, and come and collect you. That’s a great service.
Service & Parts Warranty
To view the terms of the Isuzu Service & Parts warranty, please visit our Warranty page.
MAINTENANCE. IT'S TOO IMPORTANT TO IGNORE.
We make our vehicles to last but they do need attention. By keeping an eye on some keys points under your bonnet together with some basic, regular maintenance - you can help keep your Isuzu working well for years to come.
What does regular maintenance involve?
Oil, fluid and coolants need to be topped-up or replaced regularly while rubber hoses and belts need to be checked for deterioration. Tyres and brake pads also need to be inspected to make sure that you are safe on the road.
If you're driving under normal conditions, make sure you follow the maintenance schedule set out in your Customer Information Booklet.
For further information, please contact our friendly Service Team for assistance with any enquiry regarding your Isuzu vehicle.
The North East Isuzu Shepparton team wishes you safe and pleasant motoring.